Night time asthma is quite possibly the most common form of asthma. Nighttime asthma affects nearly all asthmatics and some asthmatics only suffer this form of asthma.
When we are asleep we lose conscious awareness of our breathing, which makes it much easier to slip into abnormal or dangerous breathing patterns.
Once we start breathing dangerously, the symptoms of asthma such as wheezing, coughing, tightness in chest, shortness of breath will present themselves. Airways will become narrower and breathing will become increasingly difficult if the abnormal and dangerous breathing patterns continue.
Luckily there are many natural things that you can do to prevent asthma from ruining another nights sleep.
If asthma attacks are waking you or somebody you know up in the middle of the night, you need to read the information contained in this post. If you are looking for a better nights sleep, if you want to wake up fresh every morning all while being asthma free, you need to be aware of and address all of the following key points.
Here are the 7 Key Tips that you must address if you want to remain free of asthma at night:
- Ensure Pillows, Mattresses, Blankets, Sheets, Carpets, Curtains & Anything else that can harbor dust mites are routinely cleaned accordingly. Wash bed sheets in hot water and dry in the sun. Replacement as often as required is also recommended in order to control dust mite populations, keeping them at a minimum. Use dust mite resistance bedding materials. Latex is perfect.
- Breathe only through the nose while sleeping.
- Sleep on your side or your stomach. Don’t sleep on your back. Sleeping on your back increases your breathing rate and will contribute to asthmatic symptoms.
- Exercise regularly. Eat a High Anti-Inflammatory Diet. That means daily. Keep active and as fit as possible and eat the right kinds of foods.
- Avoid over eating. Especially important before bed. If you attempt to go to sleep on a full stomach, you will notice that it is much more difficult to breathe normally.
- Limited alcohol, tobacco and other drugs. Even prescribed drugs can have an impact on your breathing pattern and therefore can trigger nocturnal asthma.
- Don’t go to bed stressed. Try meditation or just do anything before bed to relax yourself. I Hope the information contained in this article can really make a difference to your asthma.
For A PROVEN & GUARANTEED Way To Stop Asthma Naturally Day or Night download How To Cure Asthma Naturally
What Have You Got To Lose Apart From Your Asthma?